COVID-19 cases are rising faster than ever in our area. To keep our patients and visitors safe, St. Mary’s Health Care System has updated restrictions on visitation at all three of our hospitals beginning at 7:00 AM Thursday, Jan. 6. These restrictions are in place for the protection of our patients and colleagues.
– 1 visitor per patient per day
– Visitor may stay overnight
– 2 parents/guardians for children under 18
– Birthing centers – 1 visitor per STAY
– Visitor must pass temperature, symptom and exposure screening
– No visitors for COVID patients unless approved by care team
Please see our full guidelines and suggestions for virtual visiting at https://bit.ly/3jT2e2t
We appreciate your understanding of these necessary and vital actions during this unprecedented outbreak. Thank you for your cooperation and for helping to slow the spread of COVID in our communities.